- Master of Ceremonies Dan Polsenberg
- Anecdotes & Interviews with inductees and honorees (see below for list)
- 2022 CCBA Board election
- Plated lunch
40 Year Club (2021)
Each year, we celebrate CCBA members who have practiced law in Nevada for 40, 45, 50, & 55 years. This year, we will induct CCBA members who were admitted in 1981 to practice law in Nevada and honor members admitted in 1976 and 1971. See below for names of inductees and honorees for this year’s 40 Year Club.
Inductees (Admitted 1981)
- David Barron, Barron & Pruitt, LLP
- James Bradshaw, McDonald Carano, LLP
- David Chesnoff, Chesnoff & Schonfeld
- Mark Ferrario, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Judge David Gibson, Henderson Justice Court
- P. Gregory Giordano, McDonald Carano LLP
- Sal Gugino, Gugino Law PLLC
- J. Randall Jones, Kemp, Jones & Coulthard, LLP
- George Kelesis, Cook & Kelesis, Ltd.
- Lorraine Mansfield, Reed and Mansfield
- Judge Victor Miller, Boulder City Justice and Municipal Courts
- Senior Judge Nancy Oesterle, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Gene Porter, PrivateTrials
- Dan Reaser, Fennemore
- Layne Rushforth, Rushforth Firm Ltd.
- Marc Simon, Simon Law, LLC
- Steven Wolfson, Office of the Clark County District Attorney
Honorees (Admitted 1976)
- James Armstrong, Thorndal Armstrong Delk Balkenbush & Eisinger
- Walter Cannon, Olson Cannon Gormley & Stoberski
- Peter James Christiansen, Christiansen Law Offices
- Judge Mark Denton, Eighth Judicial District Court – Dept. 13
- Richard Desruisseaux
- Robert Dickerson, The Dickerson Karacsonyi Law Group
- Lillian Donohue, Law Offices of Lillian J. Donohue
- James Joseph Jimmerson, The Jimmerson Law Firm
- Christopher Kaempfer, Kaempfer Crowell, Ltd.
- John Hammes Mowbray, Spencer Fane LLP
- Gerald Neal, Gerald F. Neal, Esq.
- William C. Peterson, Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Bill Turner, William C. Turner, Esq.
Honorees (Admitted 1971)
- Stewart Bell, JAMS
- Judge Kenneth Cory, Eighth Judicial District Court – Dept. 1
- John Gubler, John G. Gubler, Ltd.
- Jeffrey Silver, Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Jeffrey Zucker, Fennemore
- When: Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Check-in & Networking: 11:30 a.m. • Luncheon Program: 12 to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, Upper Lobby, 5th Floor, 361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas
- Note: Mask and COVID-19 vaccine or negative test will be required for all upon entry.
- Admission: Admission to this private event will be made via event registration purchased from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). See below for RSVP form.
- RSVP Deadline: 11/24/2021
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: If you lost your vaccination card and need the information for work, travel, or personal interest, you can obtain a copy of your immunization records from the Nevada WebIZ Public Access Portal. Answer a few quick questions and immediately download your record. If unsuccessful, contact the State at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 684-5954. Once you have spoken with someone at the State, you will be able to download your records immediately via the State of Nevada’s WebIZ Public Access Portal.
Sponsorship opportunities available.
For more info, contact Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org, 702-387-6011.