Basics of Handling 1983 Claims – a CLE program
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm PDT
This event is for CCBA members only.
Not a current member? Join or renew a CCBA membership now.
- Sponsors: Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas Legal Video
- U.S. Magistrate Judge Brenda Wexler
- Travis N. Barrick, Esq. of Gallian Welker & Beckstrom, L.C.
- Philip Lyons, Paralegal
- About the program: This presentation will provide Nevada lawyers with information to represent clients in civil rights violations that are remedied by 1983 claims against individual state actors. Topics to be discussed include:
- Jurisdictional and procedural hurdles
- Calculating and proving damages
- Limitations to attorney fees
- Offers: 1.0 hours of Ethics CLE (NV)
- Where: Online via Zoom
- When: Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 12:00-1:15 PM
- RSVP to CCBA by 3/28/2022. Complete the RSVP form below.