- This event has passed.
Clark County Bar CLE Luncheon Feat. John Naylor
July 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm PDT
This event is for CCBA Members only.
- Sponsors: Bank of Nevada, Dillon Health, Prominence Health Plan
- Featured speaker: John M. Naylor, Esq. of Naylor & Braster Attorneys at Law
- CLE presentation: “The Unauthorized Practice of Law – A Trap for the Unwary”
- I can’t define it, but I know it when I see it
- What can my paralegal/intake specialist/case coordinator do without violating the rules?
- I’m licensed and can still be tagged with the unauthorized practice of law? What’s up with that?
- Special COVID-19 Concerns – ABA Formal Opinion 495 to the rescue!
- Who enforces these rules?
- Appearances count!
- Pro Hac Vice and Multijurisdictional Practice – an overview
- Can I be sued for the unauthorized practice of law?
- Do I have a duty to report?
- Pricing: Included with 2021 CCBA membership
- Where: Online via Zoom
- When: Thursday, July 15, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Introductions & Bar Business: 12:00 to 12:10 PM
- Speaker CLE Presentation: 12:10 to 1:10 PM
- Questions & Closing: 1:10 to 1:15 PM
- RSVP by July 14, 2021. Complete the RSVP form below…