- This event has passed.
Clark County Bar CLE Luncheon Feat. Rob Bare
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm PDT
This event is for CCBA Members only.
- Sponsors: Bank of Nevada, Dillon Health, Prominence Health Plan
- Featured speaker: Rob Bare of Law Office of Rob Bare, PLLC
- CLE presentation: “Ethical Landmines in Today’s World & How to Avoid Them”
- Virtual supervision of staff, unauthorized practice of law is now easier, be careful.
- Client trust accounts, don’t let them blow up on you!
- Communicating in a virtual environment, you can create an accidental client relationship and/or resultant conflict.
- Negative online reviews / posts . . . let sleeping dog alone!
- Lawyer mobility in a virtual office environment . . . know how to protect against the disqualification bomb!
- Offers: 1.0 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers
- Pricing: Included with 2021 CCBA membership
- Where: Online via Zoom
- When: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 12:00-1:00 PM
- Introductions & Bar Business: 12:00 to 12:10 PM
- Speaker CLE Presentation: 12:10 to 1:10 PM
- Questions & Closing: 1:10 to 1:15 PM
- RSVP by June 16, 2021. Complete the RSVP form below…