- This event has passed.
Diversity in the Legal Profession CLE Luncheon
October 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm PDT
- Bank of Nevada
- Campbell & Williams
- Law Office of Jeffrey Burr
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Paul C. Ray, Chtd.
- Wright Marsh & Levy
Members of the State Bar of Nevada and the CCBA are invited to attend this special luncheon event featuring a panel discussion about diversity, inclusion, and equity in the legal profession with notable members of Nevada’s legal community.
Special guest panelists:
- Judge Tierra D. Jones, Eighth Judicial District Court
- Bryan K. Scott, Las Vegas City Attorney
- Lora Picini, Senior VP, Inclusion and Talent Management, Everi Holdings
- Nedda Ghandi, Partner, Ghandi Deeter Blackham
- Moderator: Annette Bradley, Chair, CCBA’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee for Equity
Bonus: Includes 1.0 hour of ETHICS continuing legal education (CLE) for Nevada lawyers!
Price: FREE to members of the State Bar of Nevada, Clark County Bar Association.
Where: Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Bel Air Banquet Room
RSVP to the Clark County Bar Association due by 10/15/2021. For more information, contact Donna at the CCBA, 702-387-6011.
Update: This event is sold out for in-person seating. However, the event will be webcast and recorded. See below for RSVP options.