« All Events
Probate and the Pandemic: Trust & Estate Legislative Update – a CLE program
December 1, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PST
- Sponsors: Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas Legal Video
- Speakers: Alan D. Freer and Jeffrey P. Luszeck of Solomon, Dwiggins, Freer & Steadman, Ltd.
- Course description: “Probate and the Pandemic: Trust & Estate Legislative Update” will address recent amendments to Titles 12 and 13, including amendments: (1) relating to the facilitation and execution of electronic wills, trusts and remote execution of the same in light of COVID-19; (2) setting aside the estate in “pour-over” estates; and (3) granting the public administrator additional authority to protect estates.
- Offers: 1.0 hours of CLE (NV)
- ecorded 12/1/2021. To order the materials, the form below…