Judicial Candidate Profile Offer
The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) is offering the paid placement of Judicial Candidate Profiles on the Clark County Bar’s website to all judicial candidates (incumbents and challengers) who are running for a seat on the bench in Nevada’s election this year. Each participating candidate will be featured as an individual post at ClarkCountyBar.org with their profile to remain online through the general election (November 3, 2020). Each Judicial Candidate Profile may include information specific to the candidate as listed in the example below.
Judicial Candidate Profile: [Name of judicial candidate]
List of information for a judicial candidate profile:
- Name of judicial candidate
- Name of court, judicial department (# or letter)
- Photo of candidate (portrait style, .jpg file)
- Text about the candidate (to be limited to less than 300 words in length)
- Link to candidate’s website (URL address)
Note: Fee for placement of a Judicial Candidate Profile is $100 per CCBA member and $200 per non-member.
How to place a Judicial Candidate Profile
Place your order now for placement of Judicial Candidate Profile on the Clark County Bar’s website through the general election (November 3, 2020). The earlier you place your order the longer your profile is displayed on our site!
To place an order for a Judicial Candidate Profile, the candidate must submit the requested profile information (see above) to StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org and payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Types of payment accepted are check or credit card (VISA, MC, AMEX). Payment information may be submitted to the CCBA via PayPal, US Postal Service, or fax:
- PayPal: Send the name of purchaser and email or mobile phone number associated with their PayPal account to executive director Donna Wiessner at Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org.
- Check: Send check payable to the Clark County Bar Association, PO Box 657 Las Vegas, NV 89125
- Fax: Send to 702-387-7867
For more information, contact Steph at the Clark County Bar Association.
*This offer is limited to one placement of information and photo specific to a candidate who has filed for judicial office in Nevada’s election this year to be made online at ClarkCountyBar.org through the general election (November 3, 2020). Name of court may be edited for consistency and space. Do not submit payment info via e-mail. Note: Candidates who do not survive the primary election may request for their profiles to be removed.