Featured content includes:
- “Paid Leave Is Now the Law in Nevada” By Roger L. Grandgenett II and Neil C. Baker
- “Is Discrimination Based Upon Sexual Orientation And Gender Identity Protected By Title VII?” By Howard Cole and Jennifer Hostetler
- “The Top Five Things to Consider About Retaliation Charges” By Jill Garcia
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries from 1-3-20” by Joe Tommasino
- CCBA President’s Message: “Becoming a Bar Leader” by Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers
- View from the Bench: “View from the Bench: Red Flag Laws Take Effect” by Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Dashboard Bagels / Lance Wilson
- First Legal
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Leavitt Legal Services, P.C.
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- McDonald Carano
- Peak IT Group
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Elect Stephanie Charter for Family Court Judge Dept Y
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.