- “Three COVID-19 Questions With Administrative Law Answers That Will Impact How Las Vegas Recovers” By Maren Parry, Esq.
- “You May Need a License—Navigating the Requirements of Business Licensing” By Elizabeth M. Sorokac, Esq., and Jacqueline N. Walton, Esq.
- “Appearing Before a Zoning, Planning and Land Use Board: the Do’s and Don’ts—My Perspective” By Las Vegas City Attorney Bryan K. Scott
- “COVID-19 Impact on Nevada Open Meeting Law” By Caleb L. Green, Esq.
- “What does “Arbitrary or Capricious” Mean?” By Marla J. Hudgens, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries 10-5-20” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- 2021 CCBA Executive Board of Directors Election Information
- In Memoriam: Senior U.S. District Court Judge Lloyd D. George
- Clark County Bar President’s Message: “Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Committee?” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono From Home” By Azra Ozdemir
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Continuing Legal Education
- Court News
- The Marketplace
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.