- “Looking Ahead: Embedding Appellate Counsel in the Trial Team” By Tami D. Cowden, Esq.
- “Preserving the Record – the Basics of Objections and Offers of Proof” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- “Tip: Maintain a Vision of The Opinion You Hope to Receive” By Joel Henriod, Esq. and Adrienne Brantley-
- “Do Not Let Your Appeal Be Dead Upon Arrival: Appeals Arising Under Titles 12 and 13” By Jeffrey P. Luszeck, Esq. and Alan D. Freer, Esq.
- Clark County Bar President’s Message: “Great news for CCBA members!” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “How Busy Appellate Courts Ensure Your Case Gets Due Attention During the Pandemic” By Chief Judge Michael Gibbons
- Nevada Supreme Court Highlight: “NV Supreme Court Offers Lexis Digital Library Online Access“
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: “Advance Opinion Summary (8-7-20)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “A Different Physics: Our Pro Bono Litigation
Today” By Mohamed A. Iqbal, Jr., Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.