Jason D. Mills / GGRM Law Firm
- “From Dram Shop Law to ‘Gram’ Shop Law: No Civil Liability for Licensed Establishments” By John J. Savage, Esq.
- “When Third Party Trespassers Commit Crimes, Who is Liable?” By Amanda Ebert, Esq.
- “Setting a Rogue to Catch a Rogue: The Far Reaching Impact of the False Claims Act” By Nadia Ahmed, Esq. and Crane Pomerantz, Esq.
- Bar Committee Spotlight: “Do you know any of these people?” By Annette Bradley, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Las Vegas Municipal Courthouse is Open” By Chief Judge Bert Brown
- Pro Bono Corner: “Responding to the COVID-19 Eviction Crisis” By Jim Berchtold, Esq.
- “Vegas Golden Knights Chief Legal Officer Chip Seigel to Address Clark County Bar on August 12, 2021” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (7-1-2021)” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “CCBA to Host ‘Summer Mixer & After Bar Exam Chill’ Event on August 5”
- “CCBA Picture Day Scheduled for September 1”
- “Activities for CCBA Members to Support Community at Large”
- “Augusta Massey to Present “Corporations & Partnerships” CLE Program on August 19, 2021”
- “Discovery and ADR Commissioners Erin Lee Truman and Jay Young to Present CLE Series This Fall”
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
CCBA’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee for Equity members (left to right) Sheri Ann Forbes, Michael Nunez, Andréa Vieira, Paul Ray, Annette Bradley, Paul Lal, Augusta Massey, Will Sykes, Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, John Fortin, Kari Stephens, Peter Goatz, and Martha Menendez. Photo taken by Stephanie Abbott.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (August 2021) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version (3 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.