Jason D. Mills / GGRM Law Firm
Olson Cannon Gormley & Stoberski
- “Navigating HIPAA to Obtain Medical Records” By Kelly B. Stout, Esq.
- “The Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute in the Age of COVID-19” By Ayesha Mehdi, Esq.
- “Patients v. Profits: Balancing Competing Interests in Physician Non-compete Agreements” By Matthew T. Dushoff, Esq. and Bridget Kelly, Esq.
- “The Devil You Know. The New Mandatory Provisions for LLC/PLLC Operating Agreements.” By Glenn H. Truitt, Esq., MHA
- “Top Issues in Health Care Provider Leases” By Elizabeth M. Sorokac, Esq., and Michael A. Quebbemann, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Social Distance; Don’t Socially Disconnect” By James E. Harper, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Making a Positive Impact” By Alexis M. Duecker, Esq.
- “Dr. Pohl to Speak to Disease of Addiction & Mental Health Awareness During Members Only Bar Luncheon on March 18, 2021” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Volunteers Needed for Attorney–Law Student Mock Interview Event” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Volunteers, Donations Sought for Project 150” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Volunteers Needed for The Just One Project Event” By Stephanie Abbott
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
Photos of featured authors from this issue. Top row (l-r): James Harper, Kelly Stout, Ayesha Mehdi, Elizabeth Sorokac, Michael Quebbemann. Bottom row (l-r): Matt Dushoff, Bridget Kelly, Glenn Truitt.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Mar. 2021).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.