- “Buy vs. Lease: Why Now Is a Good Time to Consider a 504 Loan” By Sarah Guindy
- “Practical Considerations in Managing a Small Law Firm” By Jennifer L. Braster, Esq.
- Special feature [PRINT/PDF EDITIONS ONLY]: Areas of Practice Listings
- “Fraud Prevention Tips for Law Firms” By Mark D. Rich, CPA, CFF
- “Technical Tips for Taking a Deposition Via Remote Videoconference” By Shane D. Godfrey
- “Trial by BlueJeans – What to Expect (or What You Probably Didn’t Anticipate)” By Phillip S. Aurbach, Esq.
- Special feature [PRINT/PDF EDITIONS ONLY]: “Eighth Judicial District Court Civil Practice “Cheat Sheet” – 2021 Update” By Craig D. Friedel, Esq. and Hailey C. Nicklin
- “Small Law Firm Management: The Key to Guiding Growth for Your Law Firm” By Marjorie Hauf, Esq., Jay Kamlet, and Jordan Deifik
- CCBA President’s Message: “Don’t Let the Law Manage You” By James E. Harper, Esq.
- View from the Bench: Jury Trials Are Back – My Experience” By Chief Judge Michael Gibbons
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono Work and the Client Experience” By Stephanie Glantz, Esq.
- Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (4-1-2021) by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Jennifer Braster to Speak About What You Need to Know When Starting Your Own Firm at Bar Luncheon on May 27” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Rob Bare to Speak About Ethical Landmines for Nevada Lawyers During Bar Luncheon on June 17” By Stephanie Abbott
- “CCBA Members Volunteer for Attorney-Law Student Mock Interview Event” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Editors Accepting Proposals for Upcoming Issues” By Stephanie Abbott
- “CCBA Members Invited to Participate in Event to Benefit The Just One Project” By Stephanie Abbott
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
Issue authors Shane Godfrey of Las Vegas Legal Video and Jennifer Braster of Naylor Braster. Photo courtesy of Sarah Thornton of Connected Communication.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (May 2021) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version.
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.