- “Wanna Stay Out of Trouble in Discovery?” By ADR/Discovery Commissioners Jay Young and Erin Truman
- “Property and Support Claims for Same-sex Couples in Nevada after Obergefell” By Marshall S. Willick, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Beating the Backlog” By Chief Judge Linda Marie Bell
- Pro Bono Corner: “Change Your Life As Well” By Alison Brasier, Esq.
- Nevada Appellate Summaries “Opinion Summary (9-13-21)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Rock Rocheleau to Present Family Law CLE Program on October 14, 2021“
- “Bench and Bar Leaders to Discuss Diversity in the Legal Profession at Luncheon on October 21“
- “Volunteers Needed to Judge UNLV Client Counseling Competition“
- “Hot Topics in Family Court Discovery CLE on October 12“
- “Notice of Election for 2022 CCBA Executive Board“
- “Attorney Memorial Service Scheduled for November 5“
- “Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association Hosts Annual Scholarship Gala on October 16, 2021“
- “CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Library Catalog“
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
On the cover: ADR/Discovery Commissioners Erin Truman and Jay Young pictured at the Regional Justice Court in downtown Las Vegas. Photo courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (October 2021) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version (4.0 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.