- “Child Custody Considerations For The Special Needs Child” By Molly S. Rosenblum, Esq.
- “Family Law New Rules: EDCR 5” By Marshal S. Willick, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono Is Good for Your Health” By Doreen Spears Hartwell, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (10-10-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Join a Bar Committee”
- “Notice of Election for 2023 CCBA Executive Board”
- “2023 CCBA Executive Board of Directors Election Information”
- “Family Law 101 CLE Program Set for November 10, 2022”
- “40 Year Club Luncheon Set for December 8”
- “Court Orders Adoption of New Rule 27 of the District Court Rules”
- “Public Hearing in Re Las Vegas Justice Court Rules in Re Traffic Citations Rescheduled for November 22”
- “Public Hearing in Re Las Vegas Justice Court Rules Related to Summary Evictions Rescheduled for December 7”
- “Public Hearing in Re Eviction Mediation Rules Rescheduled for December 7”
- “CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Library”
On the Cover:
On the cover: Lorien Cole, Esq. of Cole Family Law Firm and Marshal S. Willick, Esq. of Willick Law Group pictured at Family Courts and Services Center. Photo courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
- Advanced Resolution
- Aldrich Law Firm, LTD.
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- GGRM Law Firm
- JAMS, The Resolution Experts
- Jones & LoBello
- Junes Legal Service, Inc.
- LVCC Library District Foundation
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- Sutton Neutral Services LLC
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Nov. 2022) available in either print version or PDF version (3.8 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2022 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.