- “Preventing and Preparing for Cyber Intrusions” By Jessica E. Brown, Esq.
- “The Rise of NFTs: Opportunities and Liabilities” By Caleb L. Green, Esq.
- “Is Nevada Cyber Law Keeping Up with National Efforts to Protect its Residents Online?” By Benjamin B. Gordon, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Legal Technology Enhances the Lives of Lawyers” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “The Virtual Advocacy Commission” By Justice Ron Parraguirre
- Pro Bono Corner: “Celebrate Pro Bono Week!” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (9-1-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- “Attorney Mentors Sought for Boyd Law Mentorship Program”
- “CCBA Volunteers for The Just One Project”
- “Nevada Ballet Special Offers for CCBA Members”
- “Call for Volunteers for CCBA Group Activity at U.S. Vets-Las Vegas”
- “Call for Volunteers to Judge Client Counseling Competition”
- “Sandra Douglass Morgan Featured Speaker at October Bar Luncheon”
- “DICE Hosts Programs on Critical Race Theory on October 14 and November 4, 2022”
- “Business Court Bench-Bar Meeting”
- “Civil Bench Bar Meeting”
- “Administrative Order 22-11”
- “Administrative Order 22-07 Amended”
- “Announcement of Retirement of Justice Abbi Silver”
On the Cover:
On the cover: Sandra Douglass Morgan. Photo courtesy of Las Vegas Raiders.
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Bolender Law Firm, PC
- Eglet Adams
- Escobar & Associates Law Firm
- GGRM Law Firm
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- Sutton Neutral Services LLC
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (October 2022) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version (3.1 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2022 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.