- “Who’s the Judge? Mid-Term Judicial Selection in Nevada” By Alia A. Najjar, M.D., Esq.
- “Election law changes you should know about” By John M. Naylor, Esq.
- “Running for Office or Infringement? Intellectual Property in Politics” By Caleb L. Green, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Taking the Time to Become a Bar Leader” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “How do we analyze whether a candidate will be an effective judge?” By Chief Judge Jerry Wiese
- Pro Bono Corner: “Re-Kindling the Spark of the Noble Lawyer” By Judge Nadia Krall
- “Clark County Law Library Dedication Honored Thomas D. Beatty, Esq.” By Summer Youngquist
- “Attorney Memorial Service Scheduled for September 9, 2022”
- “Ethics from the Desk of Bar Counsel CLE Program Free for CCBA Members on September 20, 2022”
- “Trial Practice Boot Camp for Las Vegas New Attorneys Set for October 20, 2022”
- “Business Court Bench Bar Meeting”
- “Civil Bench Bar Meeting”
- “Court Order in Re DUI, Vehicular Crimes Case Assignments”
- “Nevada Center for Foreign Relations Event October 20, 2022”
- “Editors Accepting Proposals for Bar Journal Communiqué”
On the Cover:
On the cover: Caleb Green of Dickinson Wright at the Regional Justice Center. Photo courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- Bolender Law Firm, PC
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Escobar & Associates Law Firm
- GGRM Law Firm
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- Marquis Aurbach, Chtd.
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Nevada Legal Services, Inc.
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- Sutton Neutral Services LLC
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (September 2022) available in either print or PDF versions. See below for access to PDF version (4.3 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2022 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.