- “Special Education in Nevada – Five New Laws We Love” By Jean Murrell Adams, Esq.
- “What is Next After Mack v. Williams and the Future of Civil Rights in Nevada?” By Andréa Vieira, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Working to Make Civil Rights Right” By Brandon Kemble, Esq.
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: “Advance Opinion Summary (1-5-23)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Tips for Enforcing State Constitutional Claims In Light of the Supreme Court of Nevada’s Landmark Decision, Mack v. Williams” By Leo Wolpert, Esq.
- DICE CLE Series 2023
- Clark County Bar Committee Meetings
- Please Support DICE CLE Series + a Nevada Bar Foundation Matching Challenge! (Published with the CCBA President’s Message)
- Family Law CLE Program Free for CCBA Members on February 23, 2023
- Nevada’s Chief Justice Stiglich to Speak at Bar Luncheon on March 23, 2023
- Civil Bench Bar Meeting
- Eighth Amended Administrative Order #18-04
- Kalani Hoo named Chief Judge of North Las Vegas Justice Court
- Judge Rebecca Burton Retired in January
- Commission on Judicial Selection Adds a Fifth Vacancy to the Current Nomination Process
- Special offer for Nevada Ballet Theatre Performance of Blue Until June
- CCBA’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Library
- CCBA CLE Passport
- Pro Bono Opportunity
- Want to promote your business?
- About Communiqué
- Advertising Opportunities
- Bar Activities
- CLE Programs
- Court News
- Ballet Ticket Offer
On the Cover:
On the cover: Andréa Vieira at Robert T. Eglet Advocacy Center. Photo by Stephanie Abbott.
- Advanced Resolution
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Brett Sutton Mediation
- GGRM Law Firm
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Nevada Legal Services
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Feb. 2023) (download PDF file @ 3.4 MB).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2023 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.