Nevada Prohibits Pre-Employment Discrimination for Marijuana Use
This is an alternative format CLE program (i.e., article & test) provided by the Clark County Bar Association
- Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas Legal Video
- Published: Apr. 2020 (Communiqué)
- Author: Bridget Kelly, Esq.
- CLE: 1 General CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers
- Format: PDF
- Delivery: PDF file to be available to download
- Price*: $25 for CCBA member or $50 for Non-Member
- Bonus: The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) reports attendance by Nevada lawyers who have registered for and completed CCBA’s CLE seminars to the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education automatically and at no extra charge. It is the seminar attendees’ responsibility to report their completion of each seminar to the CCBA.
- Instructions: To report completion of the CLE, the participating Nevada lawyer must send to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org the following information: 1) Name, 2) NV Bar #, 3) Date CLE was completed, and 4) Completed test page from the downloaded PDF file.
- Notes: Upon receipt of completion of a CCBA CLE seminar (live or recorded) by a Nevada bar member, the CCBA will submit the lawyer’s record of attendance directly with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education and send a confirmation of the filing to the attendee via email. If the attendee has attended the live seminar or previously rented or purchased any of these titles, the CLE credit(s) will not be awarded again. The CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education. The availability of these seminars is restricted with permissions for use provided by the CCBA. Reproduction of the recordings and supplemental educational materials are not permitted.
*To get the CCBA member price, login to this website prior to payment is required.