Spring CLE Bundle #1
Offers 13 CLE credits for Nevada lawyers and includes these 9 CLE programs:
- “Practical Pre-Trial and Trial Tips” – 1.0 CLE hour – Value: $50
- “Fraud Prevention, Detection, and Investigation” – 1.0 CLE hour – Value: $50
- “Federal Faux Pas: The “Do’s and “Don’ts” of Federal Practice” – 1.0 CLE – Value: $50
- “Things You Have Wanted to Ask the Probate Commissioner” – 2.0 CLE – Value: $100
- “Highlights of the 2019 Legislative Session’s Changes to Probate and Trust Law” – 2.0 CLE hours – Value: $100
- “Legislative Update from Attorneys Serving in the Nevada Legislature” (2019) – 2.0 CLE hours – Value: $100
- “Lost in the Desert: Addiction & Recovery for Legal Professionals” – 1.0 CLE hour (AAMH/Substance Abuse) – Value: $50
- “Ethics? Ethics? I Got Your Ethics Right Here.” – 2.0 CLE hour (Ethics) – Value: $100
- “The Lawyer’s Use of Social Media – A Look at Hot Topics and Trends” – 1.0 CLE hour (Ethics) – Value: $50
- Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas Legal Video
- Speakers: Various
- CLE: 13.0 CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Format: Audio/video recording
- Delivery: Email with hyperlinks to recorded CLE files. Also, active CCBA members may login to website to access downloads.
- Price*: $200 for CCBA member or $650 for Non-Member
- Bonus: The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) reports attendance by Nevada lawyers who have registered for and completed CCBA’s CLE programs to the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education at no extra charge. It is the program attendees’ responsibility to report their completion of each program to the CCBA.
- Instructions: To report completion of the CLE, the participating Nevada lawyer must send to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org the following information: 1) Name, 2) NV Bar #, and 3) Date CLE was completed.
- Notes: Upon receipt of completion of a CCBA CLE program (live or recorded) by a Nevada bar member, the CCBA will submit the lawyer’s record of attendance directly with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education and send a confirmation of the filing to the attendee via email. If the attendee has attended the live program or previously rented or purchased any of these titles, the CLE credit(s) will not be awarded again. The CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education. The availability of these programs is restricted with permissions for use provided by the CCBA. Reproduction of the recordings and supplemental educational materials are not permitted.
*If you are an active CCBA member (paid for the current year), you must login at https://clarkcountybar.org/my-account/ to activate the CCBA member pricing for items in your cart.