Summer CLE Bundle #2
Offers 13 CLE credits for Nevada lawyers and includes these 9 CLE programs:
- “The Disease of Addiction & Mental Health Awareness” – 1.0 Substance Abuse/AAMH CLE hour (NV) – Value: $50
- “Gazed and Confused: Brief Overview of Administrative Procedures & Clues of DUI SFSTs: HGN, WAT, and OLS” – 1.5 CLE hour – Value: $80
- “Streamlined Bankruptcy Option for Small Business” – 1.0 CLE hour – Value: $50
- “Bankruptcy Nuts and Bolts” – 1.0 CLE hour – Value: $50
- “Preparing a Better Deposition: Don’t Let a Deposition Sink Your Case” – 1.5 CLE hours – Value: $80
- “The Promises and Perils of Legal Negotiation: How Psychology Can Help” – 2.0 CLE hours – Value: $100
- “How Not Be a Pebble in the Probate Commissioner’s Shoe: Practice Tips and Pointers from the Viewpoint of the Probate Office” – 1.5 CLE hours (AAMH/Substance Abuse) – Value: $80
- “Don’t be Scared by the Rules – Discovery, Spoliation, Claiming Privilege & Other Spooky Issues” – 1.5 CLE hours (Ethics) – Value: $80
- “Frightening Financial Transactions and How to Avoid Them” – 2.0 CLE hours (Ethics) – Value: $50
- Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas Legal Video
- Speakers: Various
- CLE: 13.0 CLE Credits for Nevada lawyers
- Format: Audio/video recording
- Delivery: Email with hyperlinks to recorded CLE files. Also, active CCBA members may login to website to access downloads.
- Price*: $200 for CCBA member or $620 for Non-Member
- Bonus: The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) reports attendance by Nevada lawyers who have registered for and completed CCBA’s CLE programs to the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education at no extra charge. It is the program attendees’ responsibility to report their completion of each program to the CCBA.
- Instructions: To report completion of the CLE, the participating Nevada lawyer must send to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org the following information: 1) Name, 2) NV Bar #, and 3) Date CLE was completed.
- Notes: Upon receipt of completion of a CCBA CLE program (live or recorded) by a Nevada bar member, the CCBA will submit the lawyer’s record of attendance directly with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education and send a confirmation of the filing to the attendee via email. If the attendee has attended the live program or previously rented or purchased any of these titles, the CLE credit(s) will not be awarded again. The CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education. The availability of these programs is restricted with permissions for use provided by the CCBA. Reproduction of the recordings and supplemental educational materials are not permitted.
*If you are an active CCBA member (paid for the current year), you must login at https://clarkcountybar.org/my-account/ to activate the CCBA member pricing for items in your cart.