Offers 1.0 Ethics CLE hour (NV)
This is a CLE program provided by the Clark County Bar Association
- Sponsored by: Bank of Nevada, Las Vegas Legal Video
- Speaker: John Naylor, Esq. of Naylor & Braster
- I can’t define it, but I know it when I see it
- What can my paralegal/intake specialist/case coordinator do without violating the rules?
- I’m licensed and can still be tagged with the unauthorized practice of law? What’s up with that?
- Special COVID-19 Concerns – ABA Formal Opinion 495 to the rescue!
- Who enforces these rules?
- Appearances count!
- Pro Hac Vice and Multijurisdictional Practice – an overview
- Can I be sued for the unauthorized practice of law?
- Do I have a duty to report?
- Recorded: 7/15/2021
- Format: Video and audio recording
- Delivery: Email with hyperlinks to stream or download program and supporting material. Also, active members may login to website to access downloads.
- Price*: $25 for CCBA member, $50 for Non-Member
- Bonus: The Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) reports attendance by Nevada lawyers who have registered for and completed CCBA’s CLE programs to the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education at no extra charge. It is the program attendees’ responsibility to report their completion of each program to the CCBA.
- Instructions: To report completion of the CLE, the participating Nevada lawyer must send to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org the following information: 1) Name, 2) NV Bar #, and 3) Date CLE was completed.
- Notes: Upon receipt of completion of a CCBA CLE program (live or recorded) by a Nevada bar member, the CCBA will submit the lawyer’s record of attendance directly with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education and send a confirmation of the filing to the attendee via email. If the attendee has attended the live program or previously rented or purchased any of these titles, the CLE credit(s) will not be awarded again. The CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education. The availability of these programs is restricted with permissions for use provided by the CCBA. Reproduction of the recordings and supplemental educational materials are not permitted.
*To get the CCBA member price, login to this website prior to payment is required.