The CCBA has partnered with Nevada Ballet Theatre for the 2023-2024 season. The CCBA will get a limited number of VIP level seats for select performances of the Nevada Ballet Theatre productions listed below. CCBA members are invited to request the use of the CCBA’s tickets or the special code for discount pricing on the purchase of their own tickets.
- Carmina Burana – Sat. 11/4/2023 (7:30pm) -Update: Discount code only; no more free tickets.
- The Nutcracker – Fri. 12/15/2023 (7:30pm), Sat. 12/16/2023 (2:00pm) -Update: Discount code only; no more free tickets.
- Balanchine & Robbins – Sat. 1/27/2024 (7:30pm)
- Swan Lake – Sat. 4/27/2024 (7:30pm), Sat. 5/4/2024 (2:00pm) -Update: Discount code only; no more free tickets.
- CCBA Free Tickets – CCBA Members may request use of two tickets for select performances by sending a request via email to CCBA Executive Director Donna Wiessner. If free tickets are no longer available, CCBA members should ask for the discount code on VIP tickets.
- CCBA Discount on Tickets – CCBA Members may order tickets and get value pricing on select performances of the Nevada Ballet Theatre using a special discount code available from the CCBA staff.
Request tickets or discount code: Interested CCBA members will need to send an email request to Donna at the CCBA.
|*The CCBA’s free tickets will be made available in sets of two. Interested CCBA members will need to send a request via email to CCBA Executive Director Donna Wiessner at Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org. Use of the tickets will be restricted to paid CCBA members and will be provided on a first come first serve basis to members whose membership is paid for the same membership year of the scheduled performance. Participating members may only use CCBA’s tickets once per season. CCBA’s tickets are not available for use by persons with a free membership type (e.g. law student members). Available tickets will be provided electronically via a transfer from our account to the CCBA member’s account via The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. Participating CCBA members will need to access tickets via their Smith Center account. See Mobile Tickets | The Smith Center Las Vegas.|