The CCBA has partnered with Nevada Ballet Theatre for the 2021-2022 season. See below for offers available to CCBA members.
- CCBA Free Tickets – CCBA Members may request use of two tickets for the performances by sending a request via email to CCBA Executive Director Donna Wiessner. If free tickets are no longer available, CCBA members should ask for the discount on VIP tickets.
- CCBA Discount on Tickets – CCBA Members may order tickets and get value pricing on select performances of the Nevada Ballet Theatre! Special discount code available from the CCBA staff.
CCBA Ballet Tickets Special Offer
CCBA will get eight VIP level seats for each of the four Nevada Ballet Theatre productions listed below.
- Fri. 12/17/2021 (7:30pm) – All CCBA tickets have been taken
- Sat. 12/18/2021 (2:00pm) – All CCBA tickets have been taken
- Sat. 2/5/2022 (7:30pm) – All CCBA tickets have been taken
- Sat. 5/14/2022 (7:30pm)
- Sat. 5/21/2022 (7:30pm)
The tickets will be made available in sets of two. Interested CCBA members may request use of the two tickets for one of the performances by sending a request via email to CCBA Executive Director Donna Wiessner.
Use of the tickets will be restricted to paid CCBA members and will be provided on a first come first serve basis to members whose membership is paid for the same membership year of the scheduled performance. Participating members may only use CCBA’s tickets once per season. CCBA’s tickets are not available for use by persons with a free membership type (e.g. law student members).
For more information, contact Donna at Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.