Volunteer for Law Day activity
Clark County Bar Blog
- Clark County Bar Luncheon HighlightsThe luncheon was hosted by CCBA President Brandon Kemble and featured a swearing-in ceremony, a special guest speaker, and the presentation of volunteer appreciation awards.
- Legal Services Corporation Notice of Grant Funds Available for Calendar Year 2024In accordance with LSC’s multiyear funding policy, grants are available for only specified service areas.
- Meet Your Law Students Mixer Set for April 6, 2023RSVP to the CCBA is required by March 31, 2023.
- Traffic Court CLE for Nevada Lawyers Set for April 5, 2023The program will offer 1.0 CLE credit to Nevada lawyers. All RSVPs must be made to the CCBA at least 48 hours before the event starts.
- Office Space Opportunity for Nevada LawyerLearn more about a listing for an office space for a lawyer in Las Vegas 👀👇
- Employment Opportunity at Lander CountyCheck out the new employment opportunity published on the Clark County Bar’s website. [Updated today.] View the Marketplace Ads 👀👇
- Employment Opportunity at Elite Legal PracticeCheck out the new employment opportunity published on the Clark County Bar’s website. [Updated today.] View the Marketplace Ads 👀👇
- NIL and College Athletes – A New Era for Nevada College Sports“In 2021, the Nevada legislature passed a new law in Nevada, giving college athletes in the state the right to receive compensation for the use of their NIL. However, a new Nevada new NIL law will impact college athletes and the collegiate sports industry.” Read more in this article written by Caleb L. Green and published in the Clark County Bar journal COMMUNIQUÉ (Mar. 2023).