We are now accepting applications and renewals for the 2024 membership year!
Please be an early bird!
CCBA’s Early Bird Special Offer
Join the CCBA or renew a CCBA membership for the 2024 membership year online using the form at https://clarkcountybar.org/marketplace/join-renew/ BEFORE NOVEMBER 4, 2023, to receive an email with the links to stream these TWO CLE programs compliments of the CCBA:
- “The 5-Star Reputation: Build Success through Ethical Marketing and Civility” offers 2.0 Ethics CLE credits (NV)
- “Suicide Awareness and Emotional Well-Being” offers 1.0 Substance Abuse/Addiction/Mental Health (AAMH) CLE credit (NV)
And new members will benefit by getting the remainder of the 2023 CCBA membership year at no additional cost!
Clark County Bar Blog
- Veteran & Military Ask-A-Lawyer HighlightsRead about the Military & Veteran Ask-A-Lawyer event in this piece written by Dawn Jensen of Nevada Attorney General’s Office of Military Legal Assistance (OMLA)
- Employment Opportunity for Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy AssociateLearn about employment opportunity for Nevada lawyer posted on the Clark County Bar’s website 9/27/2023.
- Nominations for Judicial Award of Excellence Due November 9, 2023The Annual Award of Judicial Excellence honors an individual who has demonstrated judicial excellence through his or her service and commitment to the judiciary and the legal community in Clark County.