Clark County Bar Blog
- Meet Seleste Wyse, Esq. – from Trial by Peers Teen Lawyer to Las Vegas Deputy City AttorneyEnjoy this profile piece about Las Vegas Deputy City Attorney Seleste Wyse written by the Las Vegas City Attorney Bryan K. Scott.
- Public Speaking CLE Free for CCBA Members on June 21, 2023On Wednesday, June 21, 2023, public speaking coach Amy Ayoub will make a special presentation for the continuing legal education of Nevada lawyers in a lunchtime learning program produced by the Clark County Bar Association…
- Law Day at Air Force Base HighlightsThe U.S. Air Force’s (USAF) Creech Legal Office hosted its first ever “Law Day” event with attorneys from the Clark County Bar Association on May 4, 2023. Learn more from the Clark County Bar journal Communiqué (June/July 2023).
- Beware of Email Imposter Spoofing Bar Staff 🥸This morning, our IT provider highlighted a scam attempt being sent via email. It looks like a scammer is using a CCBA staff member’s email address to send out a phishing scam with a ransomware attack.
- Volunteers Needed for Veterans & Active Military Ask-A-LawyerVolunteers are needed to help the CCBA’s Community Service Committee at a group activity to provide pro bono services to veterans and active military personnel at this special event on July 11, 2023.
- CCBA Office Closed in Honor of Memorial DayThe CCBA office is closed for an extended Memorial Day weekend in honor of the troops who have given their lives in service to America. Our offices will re-open for business on Wednesday, May 31, 2023. Thank you!
- Picture Day at CCBA on June 14, 2023 (9:30am-2:00pm)Members of the Nevada bar, bench, law students, and supporting legal staff are invited to sit for a professional portrait during this special event at the Clark County Bar Association office.
- Employment Opportunity at Washoe Public Defender’s OfficeLearn more about an employment listing for Nevada lawyers 👀