- Henderson Muni Court Orders Masks Mandatory Effective July 30, 2021Pandemic mandates regarding capacity limits and social distancing have been lifted effective Jun 1, 2021; however, effective July 30, 2021, all persons must wear a mask while in the facility, regardless of vaccination status.
- CCBA Baseball Tickets UpdateThe Clark County Bar Association (CCBA) holds a limited number of tickets (four) to select home games for the 2021 Las Vegas Aviators season schedule. CCBA is pleased to offer use of our available tickets to current and paid CCBA…
- Las Vegas Justice Court Order Affects Customer Service Hours, DeadlinesPer the order, “the customer-service hours of the Las Vegas Justice Court will be from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Thursday and Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with the exception of holidays declared by state law.” dditionally, the court orders that “Friday is deemed a judicial day for the purposes of the computation of time in accordance with JCRCP 6 or any other deadlines to take action as set forth in any Nevada Revised Statute.”
- Summer Mixer & After Bar Exam Chill on August 5The event will feature complimentary drink tickets and food (while supplies last) for CCBA members and July SBN bar exam takers. RSVP to the CCBA is required by Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
- Revised Rules of Practice for Las Vegas Justice CourtOn July 22, 2021, the Supreme Court of Nevada signed an order in the matter of the amendment, repeal, and enactment of certain rules for the Las Vegas Justice Court. See ADKT 0583. The rule changes will become effective in 60 days from the date of the order.
- Las Vegas Muni Court Orders Mandatory Face CoveringsOn July 21, 2021, the Las Vegas Municipal Court filed an order in the continuing matter of the Las Vegas Municipal Court procedures regarding coronavirus disease (COVID-19). See Judicial Administrative Order 2.58.
- Vegas Golden Knights Chief Legal Officer Chip Seigel to Speak at Clark County Bar Luncheon August 12, 2021To attend this event, submit your name, choice of entrée, and payment to the Clark County Bar Association by Monday, August 9, 2021. Please use the web form…
- Communiqué Editorial Calendar (2022) Proposals Due August 24, 2021Members of the CCBA are invited to propose topics for the 2022 editorial calendar of the bar journal Communiqué.
- Special Civil Bench Bar Meeting – July 20, 2021On Tuesday, July 20, 2021, at Noon, there will be a special bench bar meeting for members of the bar who handle cases at the Eighth Judicial District Court.
- Masks Required (Again) at Clark County CourtsEffective immediately, mandatory face coverings are required at all court facilities in Clark County, Nevada.
Visit our sponsors – Be loyal to the companies that are loyal to you! Learn more…