- Las Vegas Justice Court Order Rescinds Previously Mandated Appearances for Virtual Court SessionsAO #21-06 orders “that the sections of Administrative Order #21-03 mandating appearances for virtual court session through BlueJeans or telephonic appearance for all counsel, parties and witnesses is now rescinded.
- New Jury Plan for Eighth Judicial District CourtPer the announcement, the plan is designed “to instruct judges and court staff on how to conduct an in-person jury trial in a manner that minimizes risks to all participants by taking every reasonable precaution that has been recommended by our community health care partners.” The plan addresses topics related to the following concerns:
- Eighth Judicial District Court Administrative Order 21-04AO 21-04 supersedes AO 20-01 through 20-13, 20-16, 20-17, 20-22, 20-23, 20-24, and 21-03. Any portions of those orders than remain in effect are included in Administrative Order 21-04 (AO 21-04). See 27-page PDF file available to download…
- Ethics Issue of Communiqué PublishedThis month’s issue features content related to the topic of ethics, court news, and bar services, written by members of the southern Nevada legal community.
- What Exactly Is The Unauthorized Practice of Law?By John M. Naylor, Esq.
Visit our sponsors – Be loyal to the companies that are loyal to you! Learn more…