- When: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, Grand Lobby, 361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas
- Featuring: Silent auction, food, drink ticket, complimentary valet, and golf cart shuttle service for self-parking!
- Who: This is a private event for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates. Business casual attire acceptable. This is a cocktail reception; no minors allowed.
- Admission: Admission to this private event will be made via ticket purchased from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA).
- Individual tickets: $55 per CCBA Member; $85 per non-member; FREE per Nevada’s local, state, and federal judges with RSVP by deadline of 10/26/2021.
Order event tickets now!
Order tickets using one of these forms:
Event ticket notes:
- Register for tickets and sponsor packages using this form or the web form via ClarkCountyBar.org. See links above.
- RSVP Deadline: 10/26/2021
- Ticket orders received BEFORE October 22, 2021, will be filled and delivered to purchaser. The Clark County Bar Association is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Ticket orders made AFTER October 22, 2021, will be held for pick up at the event’s “will call” registration table. An additional $15 fee will be charged upon check-in at the event for people who do not register by October 26, 2021. FINAL DATE TO RSVP WITH PAYMENT IS October 26, 2021.
- Cancellation & refund policy. Cancellations must be submitted in writing and include the return of event tickets to the CCBA by October 26, 2021 qualifying refunds of the event registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after October 26, 2021.