- When: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, Grand Lobby, 361 Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas
- Note: Mask and COVID-19 vaccine or negative test will be required for all upon entry.
- Featuring: Silent auction, food, drink ticket, complimentary valet, and golf cart shuttle service for self-parking!
- Who: This is a private event for members of the Nevada legal community, including Nevada’s judges, attorneys, legal support staff, law students, merchants, and candidates. Business casual attire acceptable. This is a cocktail reception; no minors allowed.
- Admission: Admission to this private event will be made via event registration purchased from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). See below for RSVP form.
- Individual admission: $55 per CCBA Member; $85 per non-member; FREE per Nevada’s local, state, and federal judges with RSVP by deadline of 10/26/2021.
- Sponsorship opportunities available: Sponsor packages include a limited number of event admissions and an ad in an issue of Communiqué. See sponsor form (PDF file to download). For more info, contact Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org, 702-387-6011.
- RSVP Deadline: 10/26/2021
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: If you lost your vaccination card and need the information for work, travel, or personal interest, you can obtain a copy of your immunization records from the Nevada WebIZ Public Access Portal. Answer a few quick questions and immediately download your record. If unsuccessful, contact the State at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 684-5954. Once you have spoken with someone at the State, you will be able to download your records immediately via the State of Nevada’s WebIZ Public Access Portal.
Cancellation & refund policy
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the CCBA via email to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org by October 26, 2021 qualifying refunds of the event registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after October 26, 2021.