The Clark County Bar Association Health Plans from Prominence have been designed exclusively for our organization and are here to help your law offices offer the type of health coverage your employees deserve.
Legal practices with two (unrelated) to 50 full-time staff can now offer high-quality, affordable insurance coverage for their employees and their families. With a Prominence Health Plan Association Plan, small employers can join as one entity to purchase the type of coverage that is traditionally available to large group employers. This results in less expensive and richer health plan options that can then be passed along to your employees.
Does your company need health insurance? Association Health Plans from Prominence can provide extensive medical coverage at affordable rates and offer access to a network of quality providers. HMO, POS and PPO health plans are available exclusively to CCBA membership, ask your broker or learn more here.
Association Health Plan Highlights:
- Six plan options are available, businesses can select up to three for employee choice
- POS and PPO health plans include access to the national Cigna network for out-of-area care
- Coverage for telemedicine service through Teladoc at no out-of-pocket cost*
- The Prominence Provider Network includes many notable and board certified physicians throughout the state, offering members excellent access to quality medical services
If your company currently has insurance through another carrier, you can work with your existing broker to enroll in a NEW CCBA Association Health Plan – you don’t have to wait for your traditional renewal period!
For more information about CCBA Association Health Plans, contact your health insurance broker or Prominence Health Plan.
REQUEST A QUOTE: Get a quote on health insurance for you and your staff at your law office. Send a request to Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can also learn more from the benefit guide listed below:
Download the benefit guide (PDF):
* High Deductible Health Plans are subject to deductible first and benefits will be rendered at the contractual rate based upon type of service.