- This event has passed.
Meet Your Judges Mixer
November 4, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
This private event is for Nevada’s judges, attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, law students, and select merchants. Admission to this event will be made via ticket purchased from the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). To RSVP for this event, complete web form by 10/29/2021. Update: Event registration is closed.
For more information about this event, visit https://clarkcountybar.org/meet-your-judges-mixer/ or call our office at 702-387-6011.
Vaccine & Mask Policy FAQ (From the Smith Center for Performing Arts)
Do I need to show my vaccination card every time I see a show?
Yes, we will need to verify your vaccine status for every Smith Center performance you attend, to ensure the ticket holder is the person vaccinated. A matching government-issued ID is also required.
What vaccine documentation is acceptable?
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered) OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
- Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
- Matching photo ID required at the door.
I’m not vaccinated. What can I show to prove a negative test?
Covid-19 tests must be administered by an official testing center. Self-administered tests will not be accepted. Matching government issued ID must also be presented.
In order to attend a performance at The Smith Center you must be vaccinated. The only exceptions are:
- Guests under the age of 12, who must be accompanied by an adult who meets our venue’s vaccination requirements; or
- Guests who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical exception or a sincerely held religious belief
For guests who are not able to be vaccinated for one of the reasons listed above, they must provide one of the following instead of evidence of vaccination:
- Negative Covid-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time, or
- Negative Covid-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
For more information about the Smith Center’s policies, read their https://thesmithcenter.com/visit/safety-and-security/. Please continue to check back to their website for the most up-to-date guidelines prior to attending the event.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: If you lost your vaccination card and need the information for work, travel, or personal interest, you can obtain a copy of your immunization records from the Nevada WebIZ Public Access Portal. Answer a few quick questions and immediately download your record. If unsuccessful, contact the State at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 684-5954. Once you have spoken with someone at the State, you will be able to download your records immediately via the State of Nevada’s WebIZ Public Access Portal.
Cancellation & refund policy
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the CCBA via email to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org by October 26, 2021 qualifying refunds of the event registration fee less a $15 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after October 26, 2021.
- November 4, 2021
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
- Event Category:
- Social mixer
- Event Tags:
- Meet Your Judges Mixer, Mixer
- Clark County Bar Association
- View Organizer Website
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
361 Symphony Park Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101 United States + Google Map