CCBA members are welcome to sit for a professional portrait at a scheduled event held at the Clark County Bar Association office. See below for information on the next available session.
CCBA Picture Day
- When: Tuesday, January 26, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. only
- Where: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Why: Sit for a portrait made by a professional photographer. Dress for success. Drop-ins are welcome.
- Sponsor: Portraits to You
- Special offers:
- No sitting fee!
- Choose your background setting! (Tip: don’t wear green or parts of your image may disappear with the green screen!)
- CCBA members will get a discount on the price to purchase their portrait for personal or business use! Purchase of portraits is available directly from Portraits to You.
- CCBA will get a copy of the portraits to publish in the bar journal Communiqué, on the bar’s official website, online via social media accounts, and as needed by the association.
- Dress for success.
- Wear a mask inside our office. Remove your mask for your portrait session.
- Stay 6 ft. apart from any other people in the office.
- Set an appointment time (between 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.) in advance. To RSVP, complete the RSVP form listed below. Be sure to include your preferred appointment time.