This is a program is hosted by the CCBA’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee for Equity (DICE)
The DICE CLE Series is funded in part by State Bar of Nevada’s IDEA Grant and DICE CLE Series Sponsors + a Nevada Bar Foundation Matching Challenge.
- Cecia Alvarado of Latino Outreach Solutions, LLC – NEWLY ADDED!
- Athar Hassebullah, Esq., ACLU of Nevada
- Radhika (Pochampally) Kunnel, Ph.D., Esq., Nevada Attorney General’s Office
- Moderator: Hardeep “Dee” Sull of Sull and Associates, PLLC
- Overview of cultural competency in the legal profession
- Discussion of the challenges lawyers face in addressing cultural competency
- Best practices for developing and delivering cultural competency
- Brainstorming and ideation of ideas for cultural competency
- Offers: 1.0 hour of Ethics Continuing Legal Education (CLE) for Nevada lawyers
- When: Friday, 5/19/2023, 12 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- Where: State Bar of Nevada (Las Vegas office. Zoom option available for remote attendance.
- Price: FREE for Nevada lawyers
RSVP to CCBA by 5/17/2023: Complete form below or to the CCBA office at 702-387-6011.