Candidates are invited to place a profile on our website
CCBA is offering the paid placement of Judicial Candidate Profiles to be listed on the bar’s website to all judicial candidates (incumbents and challengers) who are running for a seat on the bench in Nevada’s election in 2024. This is a great way to help spread the word about your candidacy. And it’s affordable at only $100 per CCBA member (or $200 per non-member)! Each Judicial Candidate Profile may include information specific to the candidate as listed in the example below.
Judicial Candidate: [Name of candidate]
List of items to be included in the web post of the candidate profile:
- Name of judicial candidate
- Name of court, judicial department (# or letter)
- Photo of candidate (portrait style, .jpg file)
- Link to candidate’s website (URL address)
- Text about the candidate (to be limited to less than 300 words in length)
Profiles are paid placements and do not constitute endorsements by the CCBA. For more information about this offer, see below.
Place your order now
To place an order for a Judicial Candidate Profile, the candidate must submit the requested profile information (see above) to StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org and payment to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Fee: $100 per CCBA member and $200 per non-member. Not a CCBA member? Learn how to Join or renew a CCBA membership for 2024 now!
Payment information may be submitted to the Clark County Bar Association via one of the following methods:
- Phone: Call in to 702-387-6011 (7am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
- PayPal: Send the name of purchaser and email or mobile phone number associated with their PayPal account to executive director Donna Wiessner at Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org.
- Check: Send check payable to the Clark County Bar Association, PO Box 657 Las Vegas, NV 89125 or deliver it to our office at 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
- Fax: Send to 702-387-7867
Place early to enhance your publicity campaign
*This offer is limited to one placement of information and photo specific to a candidate who has filed for judicial office in Nevada’s election in 2024 to be made online at ClarkCountyBar.org through the general election (November 5, 2024). Candidates who do not survive the primary election, or who bow out of the race, may have their profiles removed earlier. Name of court may be edited for consistency and space. Do not submit payment info via e-mail. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the CCBA via email to Donnaw@clarkcountybar.org within 30 days of payment of the membership fee. Qualifying requests for refunds will incur a $10 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date of payment.