Featured content includes:
- “Five Practical Reminders When Preparing for Court Appearances, Especially Before a New Judge” by Honorable Cristina D. Silva
- “Five Tips to Avoid Client Trust Account Money Laundering” by Jeffrey Luszeck, Esq. and Alan Freer, Esq.
- “Five Things To Know About Nevada’s Changing CLE Rules” by Marshal S. Willick, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Volunteering for a CCBA Committee” by Jacquelyn Franco, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About the Clark County Law Foundation” by Patrick Montejano
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries from 12-2-19” by Joe Tommasino
- ““New Year, New Page from the Presidential Playbook” by Jennifer Roberts, Esq.
- “View from the Bench: View from the Bench: Supreme Court Marks Another Milestone” by Chief Justice Mark Gibbons
- “Five Things to Know About New Year Ad Specials for Communiqué” by Stephanie Abbott
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- First Legal
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Olson Cannon Gormley & Stoberski
- Peak IT Group
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.