Featured content includes:
- “Phishing in the Desert” By Caleb L. Green, Esq.
- “Family Law Specialty Tools” By Marshal S. Willick, Esq.
- “Technology for Good” By Lauren D. Calvert, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries from 2-6-20” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message (March 2020): “Specialty Bar Leadership Development Program” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Presiding Over the Las Vegas Justice Court Domestic-Violence Calendars” By Judge Elana Lee Graham and Judge Melisa De La Garza
- Pro Bono Corner: “Pro Bono Service Provides Invaluable Lessons” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- 2020 Annual Judicial Award of Excellence Nomination Information
- Bar Activities
- Member Moves
- Court News
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bank of Nevada
- First Legal
- Holley Driggs
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates
- Leavitt Legal Services, P.C.
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Litigation Services
- Marquis Aurbach Coffing
- McDonald Carano
- Peak IT Group LLC
- Phil Aurbach
- Portraits to You
- State Bar of Nevada
- Stephanie Charter for Family Court Judge Dept Y
- Welt Law
- UNLV Boyd School of Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.