- “Accessing Justice: Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada” By Michael Wendlberger, Esq.
- “Accessing Justice: Southern Nevada Senior Law Program” By Diane Fearon
- “Accessing Justice: Nevada Legal Services” By Yrene Chavez
- “Lost Vagrants Need You!” By John Courtney, Esq.
- “The Federal Pro Bono Program”
- CCBA President’s Message: “Three Thoughts for Success” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Peering into the Crystal Ball for 2023” By Judge Melissa Saragosa
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries (11-1-22)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Correction to 40 Year Club
- Communiqué Editors Needed
- Bar Luncheon Highlights
- 40 Year Club Luncheon
- CCBA Election December 8, 2022
- Meet Your Judges Mixer Highlights
- Business Immigration Law CLE Program Free for CCBA Members on January 19, 2023
- Business Court Bench Bar Meeting
- Civil Bench Bar Meeting
- Eighth Judicial District Court Administrative Order 22-12
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order #22-09
- Las Vegas Justice Court Administrative Order 22-08
- Las Vegas Justice Court Judges’ Meeting
- Proposals Sought for Public Attorney for Indigent Defendants
- Public Hearing in Re North Las Vegas Justice Court Rules Relating to Traffic Violations Scheduled for December 22
On the Cover:
On the cover: Diane Fearon, Magistrate Judge Cam Ferenbach, Michael Wendlberger, and Yrene Chavez. Photo courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
- Advanced Resolution
- Aldrich Law Firm, LTD.
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Bank of Nevada
- GGRM Law Firm
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lewis Roca
- McDonald Carano
- Nevada Ballet Theatre
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- Red Panda Systems
- State Bar of Nevada
- Sutton Neutral Services LLC
- The Vegas lawyers
- Welt Law
- WestPac Wealth Partners
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Dec. 2022) available in either print version or PDF version (3.8 MB file to download).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2022 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.