The “FIve Things” issue of Communiqué (Jan. 2021), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, has been published.
The Five Things issue offers an author the opportunity to highlight five things relevant to an assigned topic. Authors were asked to be quick, to the point, and to keep the length of their piece to less than 500 words. This restricted format is designed to keep the page count in check for the first issue in our budgetary year. It has also proven to be popular challenge for authors. They have to choose only five things, stay focused, and address the topic within the restricted word count.
This year’s issue features content written by members of the southern Nevada legal community, including:
- James E. Harper of Harper | Selim
- Judge Nancy L. Allf of Eighth Judicial District Court
- Russell E. Marsh of Wright Marsh & Levy
- Bethany Rabe of Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Nedda Ghandi of Ghandi Deeter Blackham Law Offices
- Laura Deeter of Ghandi Deeter Blackham Law Offices
- Jeffrey P. Luszeck of Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, Ltd.
- Brian K. Steadman of Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, Ltd.
- Emily Ellis of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
Read their articles and find featured content from the magazine at
For more information about the editorial calendar, deadlines, editorial policy, author guidelines, ad specifications, and deadlines for Communiqué, contact the publisher at Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.