The Clark County Bar Association is accepting nominations for the 2022 Annual Judicial Award of Excellence. The award will be presented at the 31st annual Meet Your Judges Mixer, Thursday, November 3, 2022, to be held at The Las Vegas Country Club.
The Annual Award of Judicial Excellence honors an individual who has demonstrated judicial excellence through his or her service and commitment to the judiciary and the legal community in Clark County.
The recipient is a past or present member of the judiciary who enhances, or has enhanced, the reputation and function of the judiciary by demonstrating judicial excellence, fostering access to justice, improving judicial efficiency and economy, and developing the quality and comradery of the bar through service to the legal community.
Previous Award Recipients:
2019 – Sr. Judge Nancy Oesterle
2020 – Judge Ken Cory
2021 – Justice Abbi Silver
- Demonstrates judicial excellence through conduct upholding the rule of law and the impartial administration of justice
- Fosters access to justice through formal or informal programs or other contributions
- Leads process improvements that improve judicial efficiency or economy
- Develops the quality and comradery of the bar through service to the legal community in Clark County, Nevada.
Nominations must include:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- A brief description of the nominee and how he or she meets the criteria mentioned above. In your description, make sure to include any organizations this person is currently involved in and specific contributions that demonstrate the nomination criteria.
Submit nominations by Friday, September 23, 2022, to:
Donna S. Wiessner
CLARK COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
717 South Eighth Street, Las Vegas, NV
Fax (702) 387-7867