Deadline for nominations is November 10, 2020
Nominations from members to serve on the 2021 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers at Prez@ClarkCountyBar.org. The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Current CCBA membership in good standing
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held virtually on December 17, 2020, at the Clark County Bar Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon & Annual Meeting.
Polling information for CCBA’s election day:
Attorney members may cast their ballot electronically by visiting www.clarkcountybar.org on December 17, 2020.
Absentee ballot information:
Attorney members who cannot submit a ballot on December 17, 2020 (as outlined above), may mail, fax, or email a completed absentee ballot declaration and a ballot during a period of five (5) business days preceding the date of the Clark County Bar Luncheon and Annual Meeting to Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101, Fax (702) 387-7867, or Email Executive Director Donna Wiessner at DonnaW@ClarkCountyBar.org.
Declarations and ballots will be available from the CCBA’s website as an electronic file to download from www.clarkcountybar.org, and upon request from the CCBA.