Project 150 is a charitable organization dedicated to providing free help and services to homeless, displaced, or disadvantaged high school students in southern Nevada.
CCBA Volunteers for Project 150
Community service activity
- Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021 (9AM-12PM)
- Location: Project 150, 3600 N. Rancho Drive, Las Vegas
- Activity: Volunteers will be sorting clothing/accessories and sorting/packing food, school, and hygiene supplies.
- Donations: Volunteers can bring items (e.g. peanut butter, cereal, quick meals with pop-top cans)
- Volunteers: CCBA members may bring family members too. Minimum age to volunteer is 10 years old. Volunteers ages 10-13 require a guardian. To date, 13 volunteers signed up.