On April 21, 2021, several members of the Clark County Bar Association met with students of UNLV’s William S. Boyd School of Law during the virtual happy hour event, CCBA-UNLV Spring Mixer. The CCBA’s Executive Board and staff are grateful to all who participated:
- Atif Sheik, Esq. of Law Offices of Atif Sheikh, PLLC
- Alicia S. Exley, Esq. of Pecos Law Group
- Amanda Stevens, Esq. of Battle Born Capital
- Jorge Padilla of UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Judge Bonnie Bulla of Nevada Court of Appeals
- Justice of the Peace Melisa De La Garza of Las Vegas Justice Court
- Justin Williams of UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Kegan McMullan of UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Kristen Ayala of University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Liz Davenport of UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Minjia Yan of Millennium Commercial
- Nikki Harris, JD of UNLV Boyd School of Law
- Paul Lal, Esq. of Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
- Paul Ray, Esq. of Paul C. Ray, Chtd.
- Stuart Rich of Rich Wightman & Company
- Tania Dawood of UNLV Boyd School of Law
Amanda Stevens, who also serves on the CCBA’s executive board, commented “It is so rewarding to talk with the current law students and the students are so appreciative of talking with the current attorneys and judges. It reminds me of what law school was like and what advice I would have liked to know when I was a student.”
The event was held via video conference and organized by the CCBA’s Community Service Committee in conjunction with the UNLV Boyd School of Law. CCBA members Paul Ray, Amanda Stevens, and Minjia Yan collaborated with UNLV Associate Director of Career Development & Public Interest Advisor Nikki Harris, JD. to help the Clark County Bar Association to be of resource to the law students.
For more information about the CCBA’s committees, visit https://clarkcountybar.org/about/committees/.