The editors of Communiqué are seeking proposals from members of the Clark County Bar Assoc to write for the bar journal. Limited space will be available in select issues of the publication. Proposals are due by Thursday, May 12, 2022. See below for more information about this opportunity.
Cover Date – Topic of issue:
- August 2022 – Litigation
- September 2022 – Election Law
- October 2022 – Cyber Law
- November 2022 – Family Law
Proposals should include the following information:
- Topic and summary paragraph providing the focus and scope for content (including relevant rules/statutes/procedures, etc.)
- Author(s) name(s), Nevada bar number(s), short biographical statement; and
- Proposed issue for publication
Proposals should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief c/o StephanieAbbott@clarkcountybar.org several months in advance of the cover date. Proposals will be forwarded to members of the editorial board for review. The editors will review proposals at their next scheduled meeting. They meet next on Friday, May 13, 2022. Proposals for that meeting should be submitted by Thursday, May 12, 2022.
All authors must follow the guidelines for composition and submission of content as noted in the Communiqué Editorial Policy and Guidelines (PDF).