On Wednesday, July 20, 2022, forensic accountant Mark D. Rich, CPA, CFF, will make a special presentation for the continuing legal education of Nevada lawyers in a program produced by the Clark County Bar Association and sponsored by Bank of Nevada and Las Vegas Legal Video.
Mark is the founding partner of Rich, Wightman & Company. He graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a Bachelor of Science/Arts degree in accounting in May 1979 and earned his Certified Public Accountant license in July 1981. He is also Certified in Financial Forensics, CFF (AICPA designation).
Mark will present “Working with Your Experts” and address the following topics:
- Evaluating your potential expert
- Establishing a scope of service and budget with your expert
- Engaging your expert
- Consideration of using your expert as a consultant verses a report and testimony
- Efficiencies in using your expert for discovery and Investigation
- Expert assistance in third-party Interviews and depositions
- Expert reports and rebuttals
- Expert declarations
- Preparing your expert for depositions
- Expert testimony in court
The presentation will offer 1.0 general CLE credit (NV) to CCBA members only online via Zoom, from 12:00 to 1:15 p.m., Wednesday, July 20, 2022. Pricing of the live webcast event is included with the 2022 CCBA membership. CCBA membership will be verified upon RSVP. During the event, attendance will be taken and only those members in attendance will have their attendance reported to the NV CLE Board.
The event will be recorded for use in the CCBA’s audio/visual library. The recorded versions of the program will be offered for rental use at a small fee (to cover administrative costs). For more information and to RSVP for this event, complete the form below or call the CCBA office at 702-387-6011.