Bar members are invited to attend this special event and reception at The Mob Museum.
In recognition of Hispanic Heritage Month, The Mob Museum welcomes esteemed Las Vegas Latino legal pioneers, including judges Cristina Silva, Adriana Escobar, Vincent Ochoa and general counsel for the Nevada Attorney General’s Office Leslie Nino Piro, for a panel discussion on their careers and demand for more Hispanic voices in Southern Nevada’s legal community. Developed in collaboration with the Clark County Bar Association and the Nevada Latino Bar Association, The Mob Museum invites visitors to be a part of this noteworthy conversation.
Hispanic Leaders in Law: Celebrating Nevada’s Latino Legal Pioneers
- Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Time: 6-7:00 p.m. with reception to immediately follow (7-9 p.m.)
- Where: The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Price: FREE
- Offers: 1.0 Ethics CLE Credit for Nevada lawyers. The CCBA is an Accredited Provider with the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education.
Come for the conversation; stay for the reception!
After the main event, the CCBA’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee for Equity (DICE) will be hosting a reception in The Distillery to feature complimentary drink tickets and food (while supplies last) for attendees who RSVP with the Clark County Bar Association in advance. To attend these events, RSVP now.
- RSVP FOR THE MAIN PROGRAM: To RSVP for the program (in The Courtroom), complete the web form on The Mob Museum’s website at https://themobmuseum.org/events-posts/hispanic-leaders-in-law-celebrating-nevadas-latino-legal-pioneers/.
- RSVP FOR THE RECEPTION (AFTER THE PROGRAM): To RSVP for the reception (in The Distillery), complete the web form on the CCBA’s website at https://clarkcountybar.org/event/hispanic-leaders-in-law-celebrating-nevadas-latino-legal-pioneers-reception/.