Deadline for nominations is November 2, 2021
Nominations from members to serve on the 2022 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Tuesday, November 2, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President, James Harper at Prez@ClarkCountyBar.org. The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Current CCBA membership in good standing
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate
The election will be held at the 40 Year Club & Annual Meeting luncheon on Thursday, December 2, 2021.
Declarations and ballots will be available from the CCBA’s website as an electronic file to download from www.clarkcountybar.org, and upon request from the CCBA.