Deadline for nominations is November 14, 2023
Nominations from members to serve on the 2024 CCBA Executive Board will be accepted through Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. Nominations should be sent to the CCBA President, Brandon Kemble at Prez@ClarkCountyBar.org.
The nominating committee shall consider the following criteria and characteristics as applied to each prospective nominee in their application:
- Current CCBA membership in good standing.
- Demonstrated past service to the CCBA.
- Contribution to creating balance on the executive board of representation amongst various areas and types of the practice of law.
- Knowledge and expertise in an area in which the CCBA needs or desires assistance.
- Such other factors as the nominating committee may deem relevant and appropriate.
The election will be held at the Annual Meeting & Volunteer Appreciation luncheon on Thursday, December 14, 2023. Get details at www.clarkcountybar.org or call (702) 387-6011.