In person or via Bluejeans
Members of the probate bar are invited to attend the Eighth Judicial District Court’s Probate Bench-Bar Meeting.
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Regional Justice Center, Courtroom 10D and online via Bluejeans at https://bluejeans.com/133092842/6724.
- State of the Department
- Using Stipulations and Orders in lieu of petitions for final distribution, summary administration, and other petitions
- Submitting orders with case numbers, filing codes and full titles of the orders
- Common mistakes to avoid
Members of the probate bar can submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org up to a week before the meeting on any topic they would like discussed by Probate Commissioner James Fontano.
The meeting is currently planned as a “brown-bag” lunch meeting; however, if any of bar members are interested in sponsoring this meeting (or a future probate bench-bar meeting) by providing lunch, please contact the Probate Commissioner’s law clerk, Alex Giuliani at GiulianiAl@clarkcountycourts.us.