The “Racial Justice” issue of Communiqué (Feb. 2021), the official publication of the Clark County Bar Association, has been published.
This issue features content related to the topic of racial justice, court news, and bar services, written by members of the southern Nevada legal community, including:
- James E. Harper of Harper | Selim
- Judge Cynthia Leung of Las Vegas Municipal Court
- Karl Riley of Cozen O’Connor
- Jonathan Lee of Richard Harris Law Firm
- Caleb Green of Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Martha Menendez, Bernstein Senior Fellow, UNLV Immigration Clinic
- Mary Bacon of Spencer Fane
- Elva A. Castañeda
Read their articles and find featured content at https://clarkcountybar.org/about/member-benefits/communique-2021/communique-february-2021/.
For more information about the editorial calendar, deadlines, editorial policy, author guidelines, ad specifications, and deadlines for Communiqué, contact the publisher at Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101. Phone: (702) 387-6011.