Update 1/22/2021: We are no longer seeking volunteers for this event.
The CCBA’s Community Service Committee seeks attorney members to volunteer to conduct mock job interviews with law students at this event:
Attorney – Law Student Mock Interviews
Sponsored by Clark County Bar Association and UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- When: Thursday, January 28, 2021, 5:-6:30 PM
- Session 1: 5:30 to 6:00 PM
- Session 2: 6:00 to 6:30 PM
- Where: Online via Zoom
- About: The planned format for the event will have two attorneys and one student per breakout room per session with two sessions to be held. The first session will beheld at 5:30 p.m. and the second session will be held at 6:00 p.m. Each session will be 30 minutes long (15 minutes for the interview and 15 minutes for feedback discussion). Typical interview questions and mock interview checklist will be provided.
- RSVP to Stephanie at the CCBA or complete the RSVP form at [We are no longer seeking volunteers for the event next week.]