- “Q&As From a Pro Bono Partner” By Bryce C. Loveland, Esq.
- “Pro Bono in Unfamiliar Territory” By Mayra Salinas-Menjivar, Esq.
- “What I Gained From Doing Pro Bono Work” By Peter C. Wetherall, Esq.
- “Pro Bono is the Best Continuing Legal Education” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- Clark County Bar President’s Message: “A New Year and a New President” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Civil Bench-Bar Meetings” By Judge Gloria Sturman
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries 10-29-20” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- 2021 CCBA Executive Board of Directors Election Info
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- CLE Library Catalog
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
Photo of Nevada lawyer Mayra Salinas-Menjivar taken across from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement building located in downtown Las Vegas courtesy of Stephanie Abbott.
Full issue (PDF)
To see all the content, get the full issue of the Communiqué (Dec. 2020)
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.