Featured content includes:
- “Hang in There!”—Nevada’s Gaming and Hospitality Industry Faces the COVID-19 Crisis” By Jennifer J. Gaynor, Esq.
- “A Victory for Street Artists” By Caleb L. Green, Esq.
- “Special Report: Practicing Law During the COVID-19 Pandemic” By Alia A. Najjar, MD, Esq.
- “Las Vegas Justice Court’s Response to the COVID-19 Crisis” By Chief Judge Suzan Baucum
- “Social Distancing and Pro Bono” By Noah Malgeri, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: Learning to Pivot When Plans Go Awry” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries from 4-1-20” by Joe Tommasino
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- The Marketplace
- Advanced Resolution Management
- Aldrich Law Firm
- Ara Shirinian Mediation
- Bailey Kennedy, LLP
- Bank of Nevada
- Collinson Daehnke Inlow & Greco
- Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Esther Rodriguez
- Ghandi Deeter Blackham
- Holley Driggs
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Jason P. Stoffel
- Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck LLP
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates
- Legal Wings, Inc.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Maricar “Rica” Andrade
- McDonald Carano
- Nevada Digital Forensics
- Nevada Legal Services
- Phil Aurbach
- Portraits to You
- Reisman Sorokac
- Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.