- “Pointers For Navigating Business Court” By Jennifer L. Braster, Esq.
- “Service of Process in Trust and Estate Proceedings” By Alexander G. LeVeque, Esq.
- Clark County Bar President’s Message: “On a more serious note.” By Mariteresa Rivera-Rogers, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Stemming the Tide: LVJC’s Mediation Program for Evictions” By Chief Judge Melissa Saragosa
- View from the Bench: “Las Vegas Municipal Court – Update” By Chief Judge Cynthia Leung
- View from the Bench: “This Virtual World: Post-Pandemic Courts” By Chief Justice Kristina Pickering and Judge Tierra Jones
- Nevada Appellate Summaries: “Advance Opinion Summary (9-3-20)” By Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Find the Pro Bono Matters That Feed the Area of Law You Love” By Patrick J. Reilly, Esq.
- Bar Activities
- Court News
- Member Moves
- The Marketplace
- Advanced Resolution
- Bank of Nevada
- Dillon Health
- Julia Feng/EverNest Realty Las Vegas
- Jason D. Mills & Associates
- Las Vegas Legal Video
- Lawrence C. Hill & Associates
- Legal Wings
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Olson Cannon Gormley & Stoberski
- Portraits to You
- Prominence Health Plan
- State Bar of Nevada
- Welt Law
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.