- “Five Things To Know About Federal Criminal Practice in Nevada” By Russell E. Marsh, Esq.
- “Five Things to Know About Nevada’s Anti-SLAPP Statute” By Bethany Rabe, Esq.
- “Five Things About Bankruptcy” By Nedda Ghandi, Esq.
- “Five Things About Probate” By Laura Deeter, Esq.
- “Five Things About Nevada Domestic Asset Protection Trusts” By Jeffrey P. Luszeck, Esq. and Brian K. Steadman, Esq.
- CCBA President’s Message: “Five things you should be getting out of your CCBA membership” By James E. Harper, Esq.
- View from the Bench: “Welcome to 2021” By Judge Nancy L. Allf
- “Nevada Appellate Court Summaries 12-4-20” by Joe Tommasino, Esq.
- Pro Bono Corner: “Five Career Firsts Thanks to Pro Bono” By Emily Ellis, Esq.
- “CCBA Honors Volunteers from 2020 and Elects Leaders for 2021” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Blanket the Homeless 2020” By Stephanie Abbott
- “Picture Day Rescheduled”
- “Volunteers Needed for Attorney–Law Student Virtual Mock Interview Event“
- Court News
- Member Moves
- The Marketplace
On the Cover:
Photos featured are authors from this issue. Top row (l-r): James Harper, Bethany Rabe, Laura Deeter, Jeffrey Luszeck. Bottom row (l-r): Russell Marsh, Nedda Ghandi, Brian Steadman, and Emily Ellis.
To see all the content, see the full issue of the Communiqué (Jan. 2021).
Communiqué is published eleven times per year with an issue published monthly except for July by the Clark County Bar Association, P.O. Box 657, Las Vegas, NV 89125-0657. Phone: (702) 387-6011.
Communiqué accepts advertisements from numerous sources and makes no independent investigation or verification of any claim or statement made in the advertisement. All articles, letters, and advertisements contained in this publication represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Clark County Bar Association.
Communiqué is mailed to all paid members of CCBA, with subscriptions available to non-members for $75.00 per year. For advertising information and editorial policy, please contact Steph Abbott at (702) 387-6011 or email@example.com.
© 2021 Clark County Bar Association (CCBA). All rights reserved. No reproduction of any portion of this issue is allowed without written permission from the publisher. Editorial policy available upon request.